There are numerous health centers in the Two Holy Cities and the Holy Shrines. Some of these centers offer their medical services throughout the year whereas others operate only during Hajj seasons. All these centers receive and treat patients.
There are 294 centers, including:
- 42 Primary Health Care Centers in Arafat.
- 30 Primary Health Care Centers in Mina.
- 7 Primary health Care Centers in Muzdalifah. Each of these centers contains 16 beds for receiving heat exhaustion cases.
- 27 Permanent Primary health Care Centers in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- 45 Seasonal Primary Health Care Centers at the inlets of the Holy Capital, the Al-Hijrah Road and Land Pilgrims parking areas.
- 38 Supporting Health Units in Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah devoted to the pilgrims, five of which are inside the Prophet's Mosque.
- 133 Health Centers in various parts of Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah and land routes leading to it.
- 5 Primary Health Care Centers inside the Holy Mosque.
- 84 Seasonal Primary Health Care Centers in Makkah Al-Mukarramah, five of which are surrounding the Al Jamarat flyover bridge.